Terms & Conditions
2. By ordering through the WebSite, you agree that you are ordering in good faith, and will pay the charges stated for all of your fulfilled orders. By charging items on a credit card, you are warranting that you are authorized to use the credit card.
4. At certain places on this WebSite, live 'links' to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by individuals, institutions, or organizations independent of Chrome Concepts. As such, Chrome Concepts does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficiency, or timeliness of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Chrome Concepts.
5. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES (INCLUDING ONLINE ORDERING) AND ANY MATERIALS AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (COLLECTIVELY, "PRODUCTS AND SERVICES"), IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CHROME CONCEPTS AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND INFORMATIONAL CONTENT. CHROME CONCEPTS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. CHROME CONCEPTS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE DELIVERY, TIMELINESS OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT ORDERED ON THIS WEBSITE, THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you as it relates to implied warranties.
6. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CHROME CONCEPTS BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF CHROME CONCEPTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). IN ANY EVENT, THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH CHROME CONCEPTS WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF THE PARTICULAR ORDER IN CONTROVERSY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, THE WEBSITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
7. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CHROME CONCEPTS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING.
8. You agree to indemnify Chrome Concepts and its employees and agents for any claims, losses, damages, expenses, suits and attorneys' fees that arise from or are related to your use of the WebSite.
9. A failure by Chrome Concepts to exercise any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If a court of competent jurisdiction holds any provision of this Agreement to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
10. All provisions of this Agreement which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of this Agreement.
12. “Chrome Concepts" and "Chrome Concepts, Inc." are service and trade marks of Chrome Concepts, Inc.